Saturday, May 17, 2008

Let the Bloggings begin!

So I'm just sitting here bored, been off from work all week on vacation, and I've decided to create a blog. What do people with blogs usually write about? Doesn't matter, I guess. I'll start off on something I know the most about- me.

Chheeaaa......

First and foremost, I do music producing, recording, mixing, writing... Almost anything having to do with music. Really just hip-hop and rap right now, but other genres in the future if I ever get the urge. Thats about the most exciting thing about me right now....

OHHHHHHH

My website! Not online yet, but when it is it's going to be a site for the D.C.-Maryland-Virginia region, with music news and events, featured local artists, and forums for artists, producers, and fans to network on. Basically the site itself is finished, I just need the capital to put it online. A friend of mine suggested hitting up local area businesses and offering advertising space, which is a good idea. If anyone else has suggestions, feel free to hit me up!

Stl5n0@gmail.com

More about me and my wonderful world later. Adios...

*Shameless self-plug*

www.soundclick.com/naproductions

0 comments: